This is an historical page.
Use menu above for the most current information.
This years open enrollment extends to 2.15.2014. Deadline for 1.1.2015 has been extended to the 20th if you use an agent like US!
I missed the 12.23.2014 and 12.15.2014 deadlines for 1.1.2014 medical coverage. Can I still buy insurance and get credits or do I have to wait till next year?
You have till 2.15.2015 in this years extended OPEN ENROLLMENT. No medical questions asked, no pre-existing condition clause. Coverage starts “basically” the following month after you enroll. Email us [email protected] for more details.
How do I enroll?
1. Get a FREE Instant quote from our quote engine.
3. We can then enroll you in a plan in Covered CA or direct with an insurance company. (That can be done by clicking “apply here” in the quote engine)
4. If you enroll direct with Covered CA, be sure to appoint us as your agent, at NO additional fee.
Other pages in this section
- 2017 Enrollment & Renewal Toolkit
- 2018 Rates & Enrollment Information
- 2019 Information Health Plans – Covered CA
- Agent Contract
- Agent Training
- Enroll till 2.15.2015
- Enrollment Procedures Historical
- ONLINE Application Paper pdf
- Pay the bill? ID Card or Policy # ? SNAFU
- Press Releases
- Rules to change agents if already with Covered CA
- Technical & Research Resources