We will update this page as we get the information in from Covered CA.
New look and updates in Covered CA portal. New questions, easier to read and understand.
Unfortunately, rates overall including those not in Covered CA are going up 13% Learn More==> Covered CA Press Release 7.19.2016
- Covered CA Rate Booklet for 2017
- Covered CA Enrollment & Eligiblity Support Documents
open enrollment-related questions can be found in the
2017 Open Enrollment Tool Kit, which includes resources such as the
Standard Benefit Design charts,
Health and Dental Plans contact information to access provider directories, which can all be used to handle a wide variety of open enrollment scenarios.
- Eligibility Documents Rev 10.2016
- Verify Correct Reporting of 2016 income – for 2017
- Brokers dropping out of the Market – One less tool for consumers Kaiser Health News 11.1.2016
- FAQ’s on Rate Increases California Health Line 7.19.2016
- KALW Radio Program Audio – Jamie Court & Emily Bazar 9.12.2016
- “Shopping is important this year,”But Schwartz doesn’t want to switch plans because she doesn’t want to lose doctors she has come to know and trust, and who are familiar with her medical history, Read more CA Health Line 10.12.2016
- LA Times? Chad Terhune article on rate increases CA Health Line 7.19.2016
- ACA not working because of all the hassles the opponents gave LA Times 9.7.2016
- Rate hikes show flaws in Obamacare – Sacramento Bee 7.25.2016
- HN requests 23% rate increase – Insure Me Kevin.com 7.20.2016
- Reinsurance Risk Corridor
- View our webpage on why rates have been increasing for years.
- UCLA Study – Taxpayers already paying 70% of California’s Health Care Bill – CA Health Line 8.31.2016
Acceptable Administrative Documentation – May 2016
Here’s the information from the 2016 Renewal Period.
Click here for 2017 Rates & Subsidy Calculation as soon as it becomes available. Probably October 1st.
| Covered CA Renewal Instructions – Here’s our Quote Engine
|1.31.2017 Final Enrollment Date|
|Unexpected Car Accident – Get covered