Introduction to Covered CA Rules & Procedures
We are Covered CA (Market Place – Exchange) Certified Agents with tons of experience and education in Health Insurance.
We suggest that the easiest, fastest and best way to enroll and get information is by using our
FREE Instant Quote Engine,
entering your expected MAGI income, line 37 1040* and getting your subsidy-tax credit (we are mandated to advise you to put in the correct information) and you will see the calculation including your percent of Federal Poverty Level.
There is NO charge to use our professional advise (biography, testimonials, role of agent) as Covered CA pays us to help you. To appoint us as your agent, please log into your account and follow these instructions.
Resources & Links
How to create an online account with Covered Ca using the access code we gave you.
See also our child and sibling pages for what else is on our website
Insurance Company Web Pages
Covered CA Regulations
Actual & Proposed
Aetna – What are Exchanges – Covered CA
| Covered CA endorses FREE agent support
Medi-Cal Pro Bono Site – We don’t get compensated to help you
- 2017 Enrollment & Renewal Toolkit
- 2017 Renewal New & Introductory Information 13 to 24% Rate Increase
- Conditional Eligibilty
- Disability Question – Covered CA?
- How to use your Coverage
- Loss of eligiblity APTC, Enhanced Silver April 2017 Notice on
- 2018 Rates & Enrollment Information
- Covered CA Rules – Introduction
- Create Account for Covered CA from access code
- Lawfully Present – Immigration Status
- Report a Change – How & When – Especially Income
- Site Map
- zHistorical & Agent Info
- Agent Contract
- Agent Training
- Enroll till 2.15.2015
- Enrollment Procedures Historical
- ONLINE Application – Historical Paper
- Pay the bill? ID Card or Policy # ?
- Press Releases
- Technical & Research Resources
Comments & FAQ’s
I am seeking advice for registering for “Obama Care” or Covered California Health Coverage through a “certified” insurance agent.
First, I would suggest that you get a FREE instant quote where you also get a FREE subsidy calculation.
Then email or call us to discuss your more specific questions.
Open Enrollment Extended to February 6, 2016. LA Times
How to Cope with Covered CA Glitches Ask Emily – CA Health Line 1.27.2017
Policies cancelled for NO reason or explanation CA Health Line 3.22.2016
CHCF Survey on User Experience with Covered CA Website 2.2016 – only 1 out of 31 could actually enroll! Medi-Cal Issues.